Friday 5 January 2007

Obsessed with Reality TV!

I am very embarassed to say that I think I may be obsessed with reality TV programmes. I used to be the sort of person that wouldn't miss the soaps. I had to get my fix of the Street, the Farm and the Square every night. Now I am glued to any reality programme that I can find.

My only dilemma is when there are two on at the same time on opposite channels. For instance, I started watching Just The Two Of Us on Tuesday and the Celebrity Big Brother started on Wednesday. I find there is no point recording one because with four children it is very near impossible for me to get to watch it. In this instance I have decided to watch Just The Two Of Us until it finishes on Sunday and then I will move on to Big Brother. I'm am hoping that this doesn't then clash with Soapstar Superstar when it starts!!

I also had this problem just before christmas when X Factor and Strictly Come Dancing were on at the same time. I found myself flicking between channels to keep up with what was happening on both. Maybe I should get the hubby to invest in another tv in the living room!

No comments: