Saturday 6 January 2007

Jade is in

I turned over to Channel 4 after watching Soapstar Superstar, only to find that Jade and her family were entering the Big Brother house. This is the first time I have had chance to watch Big Brother and I now wish that I had seen it from the beginning. They seem to come up with more evil and conniving things to do to the housemates each series. I can't wait to see how it all pans out when the 8 housemates in the servants quarters have to start working for Jade and her family.

Jade was quite adamant that she didn't want people waiting on her but I have a feeling that she may begin to enjoy it.

Now I'm off to watch my video of Just The Two Of Us from last night before the shows start again tonight.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Hi Lez, this is a good website, you need to sign up but then you can leave comments on their forums, I have been going here for years (to get news for the wife) and leaving the odd England comment ;o)
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45
Tommy

Tommy said...

This page may be better for you.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/realitytv/